Autonomous combined power supply complex is a combination of a low-power wind power plant with solar panels or a heat accumulator. This combination makes it possible to provide a sustainable electrical potential of the object regardless of external sources of electricity.
- an alternative to power lines for individual farms,
- relevant for the development of green tourism, holiday villages, hotel business in the mountains and outside cities,
- relatively cheap, easy to operate and maintain.
INNOVATION/UNIQUE SELLING POINT:
The autonomous wind power plant, which, unlike conventional ones operating at an air flow rate of 5 m/s, can operate at 2-3 m/s.
Energy supply of the population and small business in places far from the centralized energy supply.
- owners of small businesses outside the localities,
- owners of tourist bases and recreation facilities in areas remote from the centralized energy infrastructure (in the mountains, on the coast, lakes etc.).
Such companies as PE “Avante” (Kyiv), LLC “Ecocenter” (Ternopil), PE “World of Wind” (Kharkiv) install autonomous wind power plants with electric batteries. It is typical and starts working at a wind speed of 5-8 m/s. Compared to them, we use a special profile blade that will work at a wind speed of 2-3 m/s.
STRUCTURE OF DISTRIBUTION:
Firm or PE that manufactures and installs autonomous wind power plants for specific customers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- completion of research,
- conducting experimental verification of the obtained results,
- creation of an industrial design.
Verify your E-mail
Submit your info
Good to go
A verification code will be sent to your E-Mail address,
you will need it while filling team info on the next step
Write the verification code to fill all the fields
Thanks for the application! Expect a letter from the organizer
If you want to continue looking for a job go check out more Solutions